Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Saturday 19 September 2015

New Contest Coming and Important News

Hi everyone.

Yes, we're still at the temporary home and will be for a little
while longer. I know some of you will be disappointed but I
want to give 100% to the new Prize Clickers and with offline
commitments and a holiday coming up, that can't happen
until December. 

I don't want to launch and then only be able to give an hour
each day to PC. You deserve a quality service and you will
have that, just a bit later than expected.

So, I think it's time for a new contest. :)

I was going to make it the last week of this month and the
first of next but........ the Badge Hunt is on during that time.

I will have a couple of badges in the Hunt and I'll send out
details of how to get them soon. Quick tip - make sure you
have signed up to the Prize Clickers list. Just click below.

https://www.rocketresponder.com/subscribe/prizeclickers/

So, I'll be looking at the last two weeks in October. I'll send
out more details nearer the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ever have a question or need any help, I'm here.

Best wishes.

David McKay
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power
PC FaceBook Page